vi⋅gnette /vɪnˈyɛt/[vin-yet]gnet⋅ted, -gnet⋅ting.
1. a decorative design or small illustration used on the title page of a book or at the beginning or end of a chapter.
2. any small, pleasing picture or view.
3. a small, graceful literary sketch.
–verb (used with object)
4. Photography. to finish (a picture, photograph, etc.) in the manner of a vignette.
Monday, November 2, 2009
5 Reasons To Move To New Zealand
1. Green hills 2. Beautiful beaches
3. Delicious food 4. Cool rocks to climb5. Sheep!Have I convinced you yet?