Thursday, August 11, 2011

Recent Developments

Tuesday night we found ourselves with a new sink and faucet in the half bath...woohoo!
A kitchen sink...
washer and dryer...we did our first load of laundry as soon as the contractor left! :-)
And most importantly, we got the fridge!!! It was a struggle to get this thing in. As you can see, it BARELY fits in the space. We are just thankful we can start storing food now!
At the moment we are just waiting on the oven, cook-top, and back splashes to be put in...Sunday is the day!!!

5 comments:

  1. You forgot painting the half bath and vanity, kitchen cuboard handles, replace front door, finish door knobs, touch ups, more touchup, the work will never end!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great so far! How exciting. Can't wait to come and see it all first hand. I think our schedules might line up in October sometime??? ;)

    Wyatt looked at this earlier with me and he loves the fish on the sidebar of your blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your appliances look amazing!! It is really coming together :) Can't wait for December to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! It looks great!

    (my kids love the fish too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! I like the fish too, sometimes I get distracted by them and start playing with it when I'm looking over my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete